Friday 4 June 2010

MAD


New Magnetic Man... for free! Need I say any more! Listen up:


While we are on the subject of Skream, his album info has been released. It's going to be dropped on the 27th of July 2010, and has a fat tracklist with a load of unknown bits on. I was really hoping to see 'Give You Everything' On there, but maybe that will surface at a later date, or it will come on the album.

Tracklist:
Perferated
8 Bit Baby (featuring Murs)
CPU
Where You Should Be (featuring Sam Frank)
How Real (featuring Freckles)
Fields Of Emotion
I Love The Way
Listenin’ To The Records On My Wall
Wibbler
Metamorphosis
Finally (featuring La Roux)
Reflections
A Song For Lenny
The Epic Last Song

Next, this is a forthcoming garage beat from Grimelock, and I'm feelin it. Normally these guys have been putting out dubstep tracks, but this sounds like a good change:


Expect more here from grimelock in the future! Next up a new bit has popped up on MJ Coles soundcloud, which is a banger! I know I post everything from MJ but when he's putting out this much quality it has to be done:


Finally, just spied this one at Hush and had to drop it in the end of this post.. new Netsky remix:


Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment