Monday 17 May 2010

The Daily Street: 001 Oneman


So The Daily Street have launched their mixtape series off to a good start, with Oneman on the vocal UK Garage mix ! This is some proper summer garage vibes, featuring tracks old and new, for me this is exactly what I'm feeling at the moment!

The Daily Street Mixtape 001: Oneman

001: Oneman by The Daily Street

Tracklist:
1. Mutiny – Bliss (ft Mary Joy)
2. Operator & Baffled – Things Are Never
3. Baffled – Going On
4. El-Tuff Project – Drive Me Crazy
5. Abstrac & Lady Penelope – 10 Times A Day
6. Baffled – I Believe In You
7. James Lavonz – Vibration
8. Dub Syndicate – I Need Your Love (MJ Cole Mix)
9. DND – Pick Me Up (Sounds Of Now Mix)
10. Goldie – Believe (MJ Cole Vocal Mix)
11. Crazy Bank – Your Love (Chris Mac Mix)
12. Basement Jaxx – You Can’t Stop Me (Stephen Emmanuel Remix)
13. D.E.A Project – Music Hypnotizing
14. Second Protocol – More Amoure
15. Ruffcut & Julius – Smells Some Green (Version)
16. Red Or Dred – How I Feel (After Hours Dub)
17. Colour Girl – Joyrider (Y-Tribe Vocal Mix)
18. D.E.A vs De-Front – Untitled
19. El-B vs J-Da Flex – When I Fall In Love

No comments:

Post a Comment